Ontario Ranger RD-7 Survival Sheath
This Hard-Core Sheath is made by hand in our Seattle workshop for the Ontario Ranger RD7.
Crafted from USA-sourced Kydex, this custom-fitted and smooth-edged sheath is formed specifically to house and safely retain the RD7 in any conceivable carry mode or direction.
So, whether it's World War Z or a walk thru the woods, or BOTH, you'll have the gear to face whatever the day throws at you.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Hand-made Leather/Kydex Belt Loop. The Kydex back-plate is drilled in the same pattern as the Sheath and Tek-Lok, and is designed to work for either left or right-hand carry. A heavy-duty leather strap has been dyed black and bolted to the back-plate, and will fit up to a 3” belt or strap.
• Large Black Tek-Lok; allows the knife to be carried in the Vertical or Horizontal position on your belt or web gear. Works like a door swinging closed and snap ping into place for a very secured carry.
• The Maxpedition Single Sheath can hold an extra flashlight, small cellular phone, multitool, folding knife, or handgun magazine. It can also be removed from the main knife sheath, and attached to your backpack as an accessory or be carried on the belt upright or sideways. The length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachments for longer items or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access.
• Exotac created the perfect fire tool for carry in a knife sheath ferro-loop. The ferrocerium rod is replaceable so you won't need to discard this tool when the rod is worn out. The tool is simple in design and offers plenty of storage for tinder or water purification tablets. Includes a loop holder that bolts to the main sheath.
• Kydex is available in the following colors: Black, Blood Red, Coyote Tan, Olive Drab, FDE, Foliage Green, Desert Tan, Battleship Grey, Safety Orange, ACU, Digital Forest Camo, Digital Urban Camo, Graveyard Camo, and Digital Desert Camo.
These are made by hand, to order. Current turnaround for these sheaths is 2-3 weeks.