ESEE Izula I Kit
This Hard-Core Sheath is made by hand in our Seattle workshop for the amazingly effective and incredibly cool ESEE Izula I.
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY IN STOCK, AND WILL SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
Crafted from USA-sourced Kydex, this custom-fitted and smooth-edged sheath is formed specifically to house and safely retain the ESEE Izula in any conceivable carry mode or direction.
This ultra-compact sheath kit was developed because we wanted a little more from the sheath that came with the knife (we always do). Ours was developed to have a super-slim and easily carryable and concealable sheath option.
Proudly made in the USA.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• ESEE Izula I®: The locals in Peru call the meanest, nastiest ant of the jungle by the name "Isula". We know it as the Bullet Ant. The Bullet Ant is known to be independent, tough, light on its feet, and a real aggressive survivor - the IZULA knife is built the same way. This knife is designed to be the perfect lightweight survival kit or concealed carry knife. Read more here: http://www.eseeknives.com/izula.htm
• Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout: Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original fire starter. Being the best, however, means always having to push the envelope. The result is a new generation with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather, at any altitude. Our second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® also features a new design, a color matched lanyard, and a built-in emergency whistle. The Swedish FireSteel’s dependability and intense, close to 3,000°C (5400°F) sparks, have long made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
• Large Black Tek-Lok; allows the knife to be carried in the Vertical or Horizontal position on your belt or web gear. Works like a door swinging closed and snap ping into place for a very secured carry.
• A Keychain-Size Flashlight with Big-Light Power That describes our all-new MAG-LITE SOLITAIRE LED Flashlight. It features the classic look of our original Solitaire flashlight introduced in 1988. And it works in the same simple way just twist the head to turn on, turn off and focus spot to flood. But thanks to a new, state-of-the-art LED light engine, you get something you just wouldn't expect to see coming out of a flashlight so small: A blast of power that can light up an object at the far end of the parking lot.
• Kydex is available in the following colors: Black, Blood Red, Coyote Tan, Olive Drab, FDE, Foliage Green, Desert Tan, Battleship Grey, Safety Orange, ACU, Digital Forest Camo, Digital Urban Camo, Graveyard Camo, and Digital Desert Camo.