ESEE 5 Survival Sheath
This Hard-Core Sheath is made by hand in our Seattle workshop for the sharpened pry-bar also known as the ESEE 5.
Crafted from USA-sourced Kydex, this custom-fitted and smooth-edged sheath is formed specifically to house and safely retain the ESEE 5 in any conceivable carry mode or direction.
So, whether it's the Biblical Apocalypse or some car camping, or BOTH, you'll have the gear to face whatever the day throws at you.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Hand-made Leather/Kydex Belt Loop. The Kydex back-plate is drilled in the same pattern as the Sheath and Tek-Lok, and is designed to work for either left or right-hand carry. A heavy-duty leather strap has been dyed black and bolted to the back-plate, and will fit up to a 3” belt or strap.
• Large Black Tek-Lok; allows the knife to be carried in the Vertical or Horizontal position on your belt or web gear. Works like a door swinging closed and snap ping into place for a very secured carry.
• The Maxpedition Single Sheath can hold an extra flashlight, small cellular phone, multitool, folding knife, or handgun magazine. It can also be removed from the main knife sheath, and attached to your backpack as an accessory or be carried on the belt upright or sideways. The length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachments for longer items or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access.
• Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the legendary Swedish Army FireSteel® is the original magnesium fire starter. Works equally well when wet or dry. Produces approx. 12,000 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree sparks. Includes a loop holder that bolts to the main sheath.
• Now taking a set amount of orders for this sheath. All sheaths will ship out 1st week of August.